About this blog

Hello fellow Class of '89ers! I've created this blog as a place for us to share photos and memories before and after our 20 year class reunion on July 25-26, 2009. I hope it will be a great way for us to have a "scrapbook" of our lives in high school, at the reunion, and the 20 years in between.

You can look down the list of names in the Blog Archive to the right for your old friends, or read each classmate's info by scrolling down and then clicking on "Older Posts" when you get to the bottom of the page. We have two photo albums or slideshows that you can view: one of photos from the reunion, and one with old and new photos of our classmates. I hope you enjoy them, and thanks for viewing!

Cody Smith

Cody has been married to his wife Angel for 6 1/2 years, and they live in Canehill. They have been registered and active foster parents for 2 years. Cody is branch manager of a local office of National Seating and Mobility, the largest custom rehab equipment company in the US, and has worked there for the past 10 years. Cody writes of the past 20 years, "I spent the first 10 years after high school working through various factory/plant and landscaping jobs. I bought a farm in Morrow. I played drums in a rock band traveling around having fun and working with at-risk teens and children using the rock band as a way to interact with the kids, recorded three sessions on CD of our own material and played drums in an instructional CD for Plumbline, a local music director/recording artist Ryan Nelson, now located in California. In the second 10 years I began my career and met my wonderful wife. We have been remodeling a historic home in Canehill and working with at-risk children, including becoming foster parents. I still enjoy playing music and have been working on recording new material in my home recording studio."

No comments:

Post a Comment