About this blog

Hello fellow Class of '89ers! I've created this blog as a place for us to share photos and memories before and after our 20 year class reunion on July 25-26, 2009. I hope it will be a great way for us to have a "scrapbook" of our lives in high school, at the reunion, and the 20 years in between.

You can look down the list of names in the Blog Archive to the right for your old friends, or read each classmate's info by scrolling down and then clicking on "Older Posts" when you get to the bottom of the page. We have two photo albums or slideshows that you can view: one of photos from the reunion, and one with old and new photos of our classmates. I hope you enjoy them, and thanks for viewing!

Sarah (Epps) Standridge

Sarah has been married to her husband Scott for 14 years. They have two children, Will, age 9, and Thea, age 5, and live in Little Rock. Sarah has been working as a preschool teacher since last year. About the past 20 years, she writes, "I went to the U of A and graduated in 1995 with an English degree. We spent two years in Baton Rouge, LA and then another 7 in the Fayetteville and Farmington area, where I worked at JB Hunt and took more college classes. I also volunteered and worked as an ESL teacher at the Ozark Literacy Council in Fayetteville before we moved to Little Rock in 2003 for my husband's job. Since moving here, I've been a stay at home mom, volunteering and working in education. We are enjoying life here in Little Rock, watching our children grow."



No comments:

Post a Comment