About this blog

Hello fellow Class of '89ers! I've created this blog as a place for us to share photos and memories before and after our 20 year class reunion on July 25-26, 2009. I hope it will be a great way for us to have a "scrapbook" of our lives in high school, at the reunion, and the 20 years in between.

You can look down the list of names in the Blog Archive to the right for your old friends, or read each classmate's info by scrolling down and then clicking on "Older Posts" when you get to the bottom of the page. We have two photo albums or slideshows that you can view: one of photos from the reunion, and one with old and new photos of our classmates. I hope you enjoy them, and thanks for viewing!

Robin (Scott) Dorf

Robin and her husband, Scott, live in Fayetteville with their two children, Myriah and Jordan. She writes, "Since graduation I have married the love of my life and have 2 beautiful children who will be 9 in September. I graduated from the University of Arkansas with a degree in Social Work and have worked for the US Navy as a Social Worker and a Certified Military Instructor among many other careers. My husband recently retired from the Navy, so the first 13 years of our lives together were spent traveling from one duty station to another. I have been blessed to live in Pensacola, Rhode Island, Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Mississippi, Illinois, Colorado, and of course Arkansas. I have traveled to Australia for port visits when my husband was deployed and made similar port visits in San Diego. I am currently back in Arkansas while my husband finishes his umpteenth degree and then our 5 year plan includes returning to our love of travel and focusing our journeys in Europe where Scott will return to his love of the military in the form of a Contractor in the Medical Corps. Perhaps the greatest thing I’ve learned in the last 20 years followed the 9/11 attacks while my husband was on active duty…..never leave unsaid the true desires of your heart, for you may never get the chance to do so!"



No comments:

Post a Comment